Korn Ferry is looking Recruiting Directors and Managers for future opportunities supporting Recruitment Process Outsourcing clients in various locations throughout the United States.
The Recruitment Leaders partners with clients to consult and ensure that a project is planned and executed in a manner that meets client expectations. This key role generally involves delivering tailored and customized solutions and professional services.
- Create and execute project work plans using the Project Toolkit and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Ensure search requests are clearly defined toinclude key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities. Define and communicate individual and team metrics.
- Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team todevelop best approach for client.
- Effectively apply Korn Ferry's staffing methodology and enforce project standards. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Anticipate and minimize risks onproject.
- Prepare and participate in project reviews with client and senior management. Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors. Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with project team and client. Keep team informed of changes within the Company.
- Ensure project documents and engagements are complete and updated timely. Develop and deliver client and management reporting.
- Review and track team hours and expenses as needed.
- Participate in project scoping and implement SOW/SLA requirements. Identify business development and “add-on sales opportunities as they relate to the project.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction. Set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively with client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruitingsolutions. Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Inspire team to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Conduct effective performance evaluations and help execute career development plans.
- Manage a small requisition load, as needed, in support of client needs.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of recruitment experience
- 8+ years of experience of project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practices
- 5+ years of managing talent acquisition in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience managing a P&L
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of high volume recruitment operations experience in Industrial or Manufacturing, or related industries
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually as needed
- Ability to carry small req load as needed
- 10+ years of experience in project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practice
- 5+ years of high volume recruitment operations experience in finance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry.