GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and shareexperiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
Recruiting is one of the most important functions of the business. As the Recruiting Operations Program Manager, you will ensure operational excellence across all Recruiting programs and platforms. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
- Manage existing vendor relationships, and proactively identify various HR technology solutions to make it easier for recruiters and managers to get things done. Examples may include: Background check tools, Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, integrations between existing and future HR tools.
- Partner with People Team leadership and other functional areas to identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for process improvement in alignment with People Team strategy and org initiatives.
- Subject matter expert on the recruiting process. Maintain and updateinternal People Team documentation of the recruiting process, position management, and recruiting operations information.
- Manage trainings and companywide initiatives for People Team Recruiting programs (ex. Interview Guides, Referral Programs, Intern Program, University Recruiting).
- Develop our employment brand. Contribute to our online presence and public messaging by working with Corporate Communications and internal teams to create interesting and informational web and collateral content.
- Responsible for recruiting analytics. Generate and compile statistical reports and trend information; analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 5-7 years previous human resources experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills and ability to make updates and changes to procedures and documentation as needed
- Ability to gracefully handle competing priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding follow through, self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional demeanor with a high regard for confidentiality
- Work well in a highly collaborative environment and open to give and receive feedback
- Strong planning, time management, organization, and decision making skills
- Essential technical skills: ATS (preferably Greenhouse), LinkedIn, Excel, Word, wiki or intranet
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- 401(K) matching
- Discretionary Time Off
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new parents
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees and 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee commuter shuttles