Recruiting Operations Program Lead
San Francisco, CA
We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people's lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We're building the world's most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
We are looking for an innovative and data-driven Recruiting Operations Program Lead, who willwork to define our processes, drive recruiting projects, and identify and promote behaviors that bring us the highest quality Cruisers. This person is passionate about recruiting and the candidate experience, and will join a growing team as we scale to support recruiting in this hyper growth environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Drive and execute projects that will radically improve the effectiveness of our Recruitingprocess, with an agile and consultative approach, e.g. change management to streamline offers, job posting guidelines
- Collaborate with recruiting leadership to develop and roll out a best in class on-boarding experience for our recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Cultivate and refine our employee referral program, through policy evolution and targeted partnerships internally
- Develop project plans to track deliverables and maintain progress aligned to recruiting goals and objectives
- Contribute to our employer brand efforts internally and externally through close partnership withMarketing and Communications teams
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before escalation (focus on recruiting compliance, data integrity, and audits)
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- You're equipped with a minimum of 6 years of talent acquisition experience with an emphasis in Recruiting Operations/Analytics, or Program Management
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- You're a self-directed, strategic thinker with analytical skills and have experience building relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience driving and facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to murky operations problems and developing + improving processes excites you
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner