About the position
Prudential Advisor’s organization recruits the top talent needed to fulfill our purpose of making lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The group is comprised of early talent and experienced teams with a keen focus on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse, top talent for the future of work. We look for Talent Acquisition experts who love what they do and are passionate about staying current with industry innovations.
Are you an integrated marketer primed to lead the development of Prudential Advisors recruitment marketing strategy? Are you excited by the opportunity to create and manage engaging social media strategies and drive employer branding initiatives with increased focus on our employment value proposition?
As the ideal candidate you have a deep understanding of critical talent segments (particularly diversity, technology, and generational) and demonstrate expertise in digital and social media. You bring new and innovative ideas, develop and implement recruitment marketing programs that align with Prudential’s strategy. You stay current with change in recruitment marketing technology and changing target audience behavior to inform future candidate outreach approaches.
- Develop target messaging that positions Prudential competitively within the recruitment landscape and communicates the brand in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement, increase awareness and generate leads
- Partner with the business to understand our market position and work to continuously build on our presence and brand with target demographics
- Drive full-cycle brand and marketing campaigns — planning, launch, engagement, tracking, optimization and reporting—for message development, video, advertising, and digital content, ensuring compliance of materials
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage various audiences to cultivate organic engagement and generate new marketing ideas
- Maintain ongoing recruitment leadership engagement to understand current business trends that could affect changes in branding strategy, as well as best practices on recruitment pieces (job descriptions, EVPs) and approach to building and maintaining talent pools, and alumni engagement
- Manage, develop, and evolve career site content and strategy and enable recruiting with content and toolkits for candidate engagement
- Identify and monitor appropriate metrics, benchmarks, and tools to monitor and measure effectiveness/impact of programs, campaigns and careers site
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience driving recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy
- Experience aligning recruitment, social media, sourcing strategies with EVP
- 5+ years of proven experience in global brand and marketing management, strategy analysis and reporting
- Experience leveraging digital and social media channels to reach a desired audience
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Create and employ a go-to-market strategy that conveys our employment brand story and narratives through digital campaigns
- Able to build substantive digital engagement / tactical plan from scratch
- Able to track and interpret metrics related to engagement and effectiveness of employer branding content on social media and other platforms to drive optimization and ROI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex marketing concepts to a broad audience
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to utilize data and insights to determine action plans and assess the return on investment