About the role
Zillow Group needs an experienced Recruiting Manager to lead our amazing Denver recruiting team, where folks are selling our online product suite to Real Estate industry professionals across the country. You'll work closely with the leadership teams to develop recruiting strategies that meet business goals. You’ll use your strong communication skills to tell meaningful stories using data to influence decisions, make our people processes smarter and more efficient, and enhance our candidateexperience. It will be important that you build solid relationships to collaborate across Zillow Group brands, with clients, peers and key leaders to drive results for your team, the department and clients. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Help to create and implement hiring strategies to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, strong client management and urges the sharing of best practices
- Manage and inspire a team to deliver results while effectively communicating all critical dimensions of staffingbusiness plans with leadership teams and support organizations
- Collaborate with partners such as Operations, College, Zillow Group HR and Recruiting, and Finance teams
- Get to the root cause of any issue to solve problems, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
About the team
As part of a larger recruiting infrastructure, you’ll have resources to get things done, but still have plenty of autonomy to lead strategy and define tactics to make us an employer-of-choice in Denver.
Zillow Group is known for moving fast and thinking big-and we value having fun and winning! So if you have the necessary skills, this could be your professional nirvana!
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team
- Prefer tech industry experience
- 7+ years of combined experience in internal recruiting, executive search and/or consulting
- Solid analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships