Ware Malcomb is hiring a Recruiting Manager in Irvine, CA.
The Recruiting Manager oversees corporate recruiting for all Ware Malcomb offices; actively recruiting intern through executive positions; managing recruiting team; working with office leaders, operations and hiring managers to support the growth and success of Ware Malcomb.
Recruiting Manager qualifications:
- 10+ years of experiencerecruiting architecture, interior design and/or civil engineering candidates.
- Experience includes an additional 5+ years managing a recruiting team and overseeing corporate recruitment in an architecture or civil engineering firm.
- Experience working with75+ hiring managers and working directly with the executive team
- Able to speak architecture, interior design, and/or civil engineering with an understanding of positions and basic role requirements within these fields
- Experience juggling up to 100 job requisitions at any given time.
- Experience tracking recruitment metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb has earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Orange County Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Orange County!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**