$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
UIC Government Services (UICGS) is seeking a Recruiting Manager to lead all aspects of the Recruiting team. The Recruiting Manager is a strategic partner responsible for setting recruitment standards and establishing appropriate workload distribution across the team. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team, and increases the value added by the team members. UICGS is seeking a strong communicator who possesses the ability to navigate the hierarchy of a multi-tiered organization, build relationships with key stakeholders and has daily interaction with members of the executive team.
• Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, and regular measurement reporting and takes proper actions to close gaps).
• Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment sources.
• Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements the appropriate best practices in the organization.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers, external recruitment agencies and vendors.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions within the organization and recruiting specifically.
• Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs within the organization).
• Monitors labor/employment legislation and implements required changes to keep the processes compliant.
• Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters.
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers and executives regarding recruitment topics.
• Manages OFCCP Compliance and Affirmative Action Plans and leads and responds to all OFCCP, DOL and EEOC audit requests in relation to Recruiting.
• Designs training programs for HR Recruiters and line managers.
• Actively engages in the Shareholder Development program and represents UICGS and Bowhead at various functions requiring interaction with applicants, executives, shareholders, government officials and others.
• Develops and implements recruiting metrics to evaluate department effectiveness.
• Works with parent company to recommend, develop, and implement effective recruiting solutions across the entire organization ensuring that the correct resources are allocated to ensure maximum exposure and gain for UICGS and the Bowhead family of companies.
• Supports Business Development and the proposal process.
• Demonstrates diversity awareness and ensures recruiters utilize sourcing techniques and vendors that reach a diverse population.
• Acts as a change agent/champion for new initiatives utilizing team meetings to review and reinforce training and continued process improvement.
• Develops department goals and motivates the HR Recruiting team towards the common achievement of those goals.
• Oversees and manages employee referral program, ensuring eligibility of participants.
Requirements • Bachelor's Degree is required.
• A minimum of Eight (8 years of recruiting experience including significant government contract and technology management experience.
• A minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience leading a team of recruiters.
• Experience in data analytics, specifically recruiting metrics.
• Expertise in full life-cycle recruitment of candidates requiring government clearances.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees, using effective excellent communication skills, both verbal and oral.
• Manage situations quickly and find effective compliant solutions.
• Appropriately delegate tasks, distributes workload, and gives clear directions.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of OFCCP, FLSA, and general employment laws. Experience with and knowledge of the SCA is preferred.
• Must have strong HRIS experience.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite products, with strong experience using Excel.
• Ability to effectively analyze situations and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Recruitment certification (AIRS, NAPS, Social Talent, etc.)
• HR Certification preferred (PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP)
• Experience with UltiPro
Valid Through: 2019-10-18