System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.
System Soft Technologies is currently looking for Recruiting Manager to lead their recruiting efforts by deploying compliant, scalable and repeatable recruiting processes with focused metrics and accountability. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a team of recruiters to ensure all recruiting goals are achieved. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establish and implement recruiting strategies.
• Drive the organization to build and maintain active candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill and high volume positions.
• Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics. Prepare reports, documenting activities, outcomes, challenges, and relevant statistics. Evaluate statistics, recommending follow-up planning, new approaches, and expected outcomes.
• Acceptable use of 3rd party vendors.
• Provides periodic training/refresher training on recruiting topics (effective use of Job Boards, obtaining leads and referrals, etc).
• Provide candidate quality screening as needed to gauge team effectiveness and improve client hiring ratios.
• Assist with daily issue resolutions and ensuring appropriate job order coverage.
• Prioritizes recruiting projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
• Review recruiter activity metrics against set expectations on a regular basis; interviews, submittals, placements, headcount and gross profit dollars.
• Establishes individual and team performance goals and track productivity.
• Daily review of recruiters’ systems usage and compliance against expectations (Applicant Tracking tool, VMS, Onboarding).
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8years’ experience.
• 5 years of successful and consistent recruiting performance within a staffing, sales or business environment preferred.
• Prior Management ExperienceRequired.
• Must possess demonstrated leadership characteristics.
• Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
• Ability to work with people in calm/efficient manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and delegating skills.
• Strong ability to mentor and support others.
• Team player.
• Ability to meet deadlines and act with a sense of urgency.
Job Number: SST0854