This position will start in the Red Bank office and move to the Edison location later in 2018.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for full lifecycle external recruitment as well as internal talent mobility across the enterprise. This individual will partner with hiring managers in high volume business divisions and will be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process. Additionally, this person will ensure that every candidate has a personal, friendly experience that lives up to our company culture. The ideal candidate has experience working in a dynamic recruiting environment with a focus on insurance or financial services.
- Source and identify highly competitive candidates for key roles across the company. Departments include, but are not limited to Marketing, Product, Underwriting, Finance and Claims.
- Use passive and direct sourcing techniques and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates and build pipeline.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
- Develop and maintain understanding of recruitment best practices, as well as understanding of Plymouth Rock businesses.
- Represent and differentiate Plymouth Rock to external candidates by effectively describing our unique place in the industry.
- Develop long-term relationships with potential candidates and update our internal applicant tracking system to document and track data.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Partner with Business Partners to analyze business plans and staffing needs to anticipate future projections.
- Hire, mentor, professionally develop, lead, and manage a team of 1 - 2 recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals.
- Occasional travel to other Plymouth Rock offices throughout NJ.
- A minimum of 7 years of candidate sourcing, development and closing in a corporate setting.
- Knowledge of recruiting sourcing techniques and applicant tracking databases (Salesforce a plus).
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-oriented environment.
- A drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work.
- Excellent communication, influence management, and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies write and manage over $1 billion in personal and commercial auto and homeowner’s insurance throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most loyal in the industry.
The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs more than 1,600 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of "A-/Excellent".