At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry is looking for a Recruitment Project Manager of Talent Acquisition to support one of our RPO clients based in Modesto, CA.
The Recruitment Project Manager of Talent Acquisition partners with leaders to consult and ensure that a project is planned and executed in a manner that meets client expectations. This key role generally involves delivering tailored and customized solutions and professional services.
Team Management Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Senior Recruiters, Recruitment Coordinators, and Reporting Analysts
- Holding weekly team meetings to ensure the team is meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Responsible for resource allocations, performance management, and hiring based upon client needs and scalability
- Serves as the lead for all client related matters as it pertains to the success of the engagement
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction through seamless delivery of solutions to clients
- Manage the execution of large-scale projects, which may include multiple consulting workstreams and stakeholder management
- Maintaining project deliverables and recognize areas for continuous improvement and enhancing overall partnership
- Managing to project plan to include monthly and quarterly KPI achievements
- Managing weekly and monthly profit and loss forecast and actuals
- Working in conjunction with Reporting Analysts to prepare monthly invoice
- Serve as primary point of contact for client information, updates, delivery, and data delivery
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience of project or account management with an understanding of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) model or Talent Acquisition Recruiting
- 5+ years of recruitment operations experience
- 5+ years of experience leading a talent acquisition team
- 5+ years of experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually as needed
- Ability to carry small req load as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience of project or account management with an understanding of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) model or Talent Acquisition Recruiting
- 8+ years of recruitment operations experience