• Work side by side with the human resources director to drive targeted, proactive strategies to ensure recruitment of top talent, including:
Identifying multiple, creative sources to access passive talent in the marketplace, including the management and execution of vendor contracts.
Developing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and delivering recruiting metrics and data analysis to senior leadership.
Management of the talent acquisition budget, both labor and non-labor expenses, ensuring that funds are allocated to provide the highest ROI possible.
Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and ensure full optimization, utilization, enhancements and continuous improvement of the Applicant Tracking System and other recruitment tools.
Directs and manages Talent vendor relationships and strategies.
• Lead a team of productive, resourceful, and detail-oriented individuals. Provide coaching and mentoring, measure performance, and set performance goals for direct reports.
• Understand current and anticipate future hiring needs, and plan and execute hiring events and hiring campaigns.
• Ensure effective organization model, processes and technologies are in place to effectively execute against open funded requisitions, proposal needs, competitive/IDIQ needs, and pipeline requirements.
• Develop compelling and concise content for the company’s external career site and advertising channels.
• Develop recruiting strategies that attract top talent and decrease the company’s overall time to fill, including diversity and veteran recruiting and recruitment marketing and advertising.
• Ensure adherence to OFCCP and EEO compliance standards
• Participate in the implementation of a new applicant tracking system, to include reviewing and improving forms, processes, user and candidate experience, and ensuring data integrity and compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a similar field.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Recruiting, five (5) years of experience in recruiting operations and two (2) years managing a team.
• Demonstrated experience developing recruiting strategies and programs to attract and identify qualified candidates with federal security clearances from Secret to TS/SCI level, specifically for government contracts in Civilian and DOD agencies.
• Experience developing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and producing recruiting metrics and data analysis.
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Knowledge of OFCCP, EEO, and Affirmative Action regulations.
• Experience leading a team.
• Effectively organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information, including budget and salary information.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and networking skills.
• HR certifications preferred.