JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
Responsible for the overall development and management of a healthcare staffing team, including leading them to successfully achieve departmental and company sales goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achieving annual sales budget by developing and implementing action plan(s) in advance to ensure attainment of company sales goals; proactively modifies and implements action plan(s) in reaction to forecasted changes in sales budget.
- Provides ongoing training and coaching of Staffing Consultants to achieve sales activity and sales production goals.
- Promotes and cultivates a positive, high-energy sales culture through collaboration with fellowRecruiting Managers.
- Works with each Staffing Consultant on a regular basis to teach new ways of selling company services to clients and providers.
- Provides executive management with relevant information to help in the determination of marketing strategies and identifying company growth opportunities.
- Responsible for strategically balancing sales volume and daily margin rates to achieve monthly sales budget.
- Evaluates and adjusts accordingly on an ongoing basis what company bill rates are for the various specialties in addition to what the company pays its providers.
- Performs the job functions of an Account Executive and Staffing Consultant as needed.
- Develops in depth knowledge of market trends in healthcare staffing by reviewing healthcare related issues through use of Internet, review of print journals and networking with other professionals in the industry.
- Performs other projects as assigned by executive management.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Four year college degree in a business related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Three or more years of successful sales or recruiting management experience.
- Two or more years of staffing industry management experiencedesired, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to and implement change.
- Ability to manage stress and conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales or recruiting personnel for professional growth and business success.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Previous experience with use of CRMdatabases desired.
- Monitors sales activity and performance levels of Staffing Consultants through effective use of company provided resources and reports.
- Performs monthly sales performance evaluation of each associate and actively prepares and communicates action plans to underperforming sales team personnel to address performance issues in consultation with Director and Human Resources.
- Works with Human Resources to interview and hire personnel to fill open sales positions as needed.