We are looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to lead the Sales and Operations staffing functions.
As our rapid growth continues, we need to hire aggressively – yet strategically to keep up with our customer demand and expansion plans.
You will be in charge of overseeing the strategy and execution for building out our Sales and Operations teams across all locations (currently 10!), while developing and managing a team of in-house recruiters to achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
- Define our recruiting strategy that will help us achieve our ambitious hiring goals, and emphasizes quality and diversity of hires.
- Develop and lead our Staffing "Engine": the recruiting team who interacts with our candidates day-to-day.
- Project headcount and hiring goals in each market, in close collaboration with each department head, to ensure all open positions are continuously filled successfully.
- Drive the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers and closing.
- Create and own the candidate experience ensuring the Shift brand is strong through the recruiting process.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions, share and encourage best practices with the rest of the Recruiting and People Ops team.
- Test new hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding great candidates.
- Work closely with Launch teams to deliver on aggressive initial staffing plans for expansions into new markets.
- Communicate all critical dimensions of staffing business plans with leadership teams.
- Develop intelligent reporting which automatically surfaces issues that need to be addressed.
- Manage your own req load of about 1-4 roles at any given time.
- 6-10+ years recruitment work experience, and a trajectory of personal development and growth, including promotions.
- 3+ years experience managing a high performing team.
- 2+ years of operational/analytical experience.
- Start-up or tech industry experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Experience managing a high volume team - gained through recruiting, staffing, customer success, operations or general business management.
- Proven leadership with a vision and strategy for recruiting in a highly dynamic organization.
- Team player. You work well with people - both on our team and with our partners and/or customers.
- Exceptional communication and people skills, with the ability to be personable while standing up for what you believe is correct.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced, high-intensity start-up environment.