Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
This position reports to the Director of Recruitment. Individual is responsible for partnering with C-Level Executives, Business Leaders and Managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the Company and to deliver the best talent in the organization. Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Partner with Corporate Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with Hiring Manager, Business Leaders and Human Resources
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Regular follow up with the respective Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School degree plus 2 year college degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years staffing/recruitment experience
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Experience in general Human Resource functions is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.