Admiral Security Services was established in 1976 and has consistently grown over the years to become one of the largest security services companies in the United States. We know our employees are the most important asset to our business and offer fair compensation, medical and dental benefits, and a variety of other perks like an excellent retirement program, employee discount programs, and a great working environment. We are looking for a Recruiting Manager in our National Capitol Division Office with experience overseeing a team of 3-5 recruiters and administrative staff in a fast paced environment. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recruiting supervisor looking to take the next step in their professional career!
Our ideal candidate should have intimate knowledge of all aspects of recruitment from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful candidate will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Recruiting Manager holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and supervisory experience is a MUST! Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiting Manager are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage 2-3 recruiters and 2 administrative staff in a fast paced/ high volume environment
- Must be able to manage key performance indicators (KPIs) and meet organizational goals
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit supervisory and management candidates by using our applicant tracking system, social media etc
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to all stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Utilize systems to manage results and performance
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience supervising recruiters (either an in-house or a staffing agency)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- College degree preferred
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask in a fast- paced environment
- Must be very organized with superior attention to detail.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends and some evenings as needed.
- Internal candidates must have no active disciplines on their record at the time they apply for or during the process for promotion. 5 + Years of HR Management experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment supervising a recruitment team. Contract Security or Retail field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Proven track record of managing an HR employment team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Please note that this is an office based position located in Bethesda, MD. Relocation is not provided.