A successful Homebase Recruiting Lead has the skills to build an exceptional team while simultaneously maintaining a best-in-breed candidate experience that reflects our values and culture. This individual will manage and drive a full recruitment cycle by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates, all while working with hiring managers to improve and to streamline processes. An ambitious self-starter with exceptional communication skills will succeed in this role.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process for multiple positions spanning business and technical roles
- Aggressively builds a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Interviews and qualifies potential candidates by digging in to ensure they fit Homebase's high bar (the "Purple Standard") for skills and culture fit
- Adds value to the candidate experience by going beyond the job description during phone screens, providing deeper insight into how the position fits within the candidate's respective skill set as well as Homebase as a whole
- Ensures a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with Homebase's hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and evaluates candidates with focus
- Drives offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Represents Homebase's mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- College Degree required
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high quality pipelines and think "outside the job description"
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Develops a deep understanding of Homebase's value proposition (both to customers and to candidates) and exhibits the ability to represent its brand effectively across multiple channels of communication
- Proven track record of successful offer negotiations. Experience with private company equity and the ability to explain that value to candidates
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Startup experience preferred
- Love of local business required.