Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Number: 259900
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Customer Service, Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, Recruiting
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2
TITLE: Recruiting Scheduler
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Menlo Park, CA, 94025
• Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler for our University Recruiting team.
• The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
• Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
• Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
• Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
• Participate in recruiting events.
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
• Work closely with other coordinators and schedulers on the team to constantly refine the process.
• Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices is a plus
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
• Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
• Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.