In this role, you’ll lead a team of recruiting coordinators while setting the direction and strategy for your team to support the ebbs and flows of hiring demand. To do this, you’ll work closely with other recruiting leaders and stakeholders to best position your team to deliver on current and future needs as Redfin continues to grow.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team; driving consistency and load-balancing work between field, headquarters, and engineering recruiting coordinators
- Own strategic roadmap and identify areas of opportunity to maximize the recruiting coordinator role for the business
- Measure performance through key metrics to ensure your team is effectively supporting stakeholders
- Participate in other recruiting/HR related programs and projects to iterate on processes
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience directly managing the performance and results of a recruiting coordinator team in a high-volume and/or high-growth organization
- 5+ years of experience managing the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations. You’re obsessed with how to work smarter, using data to drive your decisions, and documenting processes.
- Inspirational: you know how to guide and inspire teams and managers to storm the hill.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of Microsoft and GSuite toolset
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with a salary, quarterly bonuses, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong collaborative culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more!