Recruiting Coordinator Manager
San Francisco, CA
We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people's lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We're building the world's most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
We're looking for an innovative and resourceful Manager for our Recruiting Coordinator team. In this role as the central strategic driver, our Manager will lead the effort in guiding and developing our dynamic team of Recruiting Coordinators (RCs), refining recruiting workflows, and partnering cross-functionally with a variety of teams to ensure that we're continually iterating a world-class candidate experience in order to hire top-tier talent.
As a valued member of the Recruiting Operations team, the RC Manager will be responsible for maintaining a highly efficient RC workforce, and in turn, a best-in-class candidate experience. Our ideal candidate is a flexible, metrics-driven individual who embraces ambiguity (often making sense of it through metrics), and is equal parts proactive and collaborative. Willingness to be a hands-on"player-coach" will be critical to building a strong team and partnerships across recruiting.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Managing 2-3 RC Leads directly and empowering and supporting the whole RecruitingCoordinator team (18-20 RCs) to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, resource alignment, and performance management
- Partnering closely with both Recruiting Operations and Recruiting to deliver a seamless interview experience through a defined balance of embedding RCs within their recruitingverticals for daily work, and aligning centrally to maintain quality and process efficiencies across the lifecycle
- Removing operational roadblocks by troubleshooting and enabling scalable solutions in collaboration with internal (Finance, IT, HR, Legal, etc.) and external stakeholders
- Owning process improvements and implementing changes in a fast-paced environment, and consistently documenting solutions for developing institutional knowledge
- Providing performance metrics and reports to identify avenues of improvement to continually elevate our recruiting processes -- for candidates and fellow employees
- Understanding and demonstrating the importance of data hygiene, focusing on data integrity within our applicant tracking system and scheduling tools on a regular basis
- Overseeing the hiring, on-boarding, and training of new team members as needed
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of experience in a dynamic metrics driven environment (Recruiting, Sales, Marketing, etc).
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition or in a growing client-facing role accompanied by atleast 2+ year(s) of experience directly leading, mentoring, and training a team
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and organization skills, and demonstrated experience in time-management and ability to influence
- A creative mindset to get things done effectively and efficiently
- Familiarity with an ATS (we use Greenhouse) and scheduling tools
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner