Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 407 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Number: 270404
Location: Chicago, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, MS Excel, Scheduling
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Recruiting Scheduler, GMS
Location: Chicago, IL, 60603
Start Date: 12/11/2017
End Date: 12/10/2018
• Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler to work onsite at the Chicago office.
• The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
• Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
• Coordinate candidatetravel & the candidate expenses process.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
• Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
• Participate in recruiting events.
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
• Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
• Experiencescheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices, is a plus Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
• Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
• Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
Skills and Experience:
• PROBLEM SOLVER
• TEAM PLAYER
• APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM
• CUSTOMER SERVICE
• HIGHLY ORGANIZED
• RECRUITING EVENTS
• VERY ORGANIZED
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.