Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Number: 276269
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
ATS, Recruiting, SharePoint, Taleo
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
? College graduate with at least a 3.0 GPA and a strong interest in recruiting.
? Previous experience working in a talent acquisition organization either supporting recruiters, sourcing or recruiting.
? Basic understanding of Information Technology or aptitude to learnpreferred.
? Solid analytical, problem solving, written and oral communication skills.
? Strong understanding of processes, project management.
? Comfortable with Taleo/applicant tracking systems, SharePoint and applicable technologies.
? A+ organizational skills.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Company, it?s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we?re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America''s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Program Coordinator will have the opportunity to work alongside our HR Program Management team to gain experience with our Intern/Early Career programs, experienced hire talent programs and our Company IT Academy The Program Coordinator assist in posting requisitions, sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, prepare reports, order supplies for orientation, serve as an ambassador at events and be the right hand to our Program Director. Ideally, the selected candidate will have a strong desire to transition to a recruiter role supporting university relations initiatives or a similar role. High energy, attention to detail and client relations are key to success as well as the ability to pull together/synthesize data. This is an excellent opportunity to roll your sleeves up, learn the business and build upon your knowledge that will aid in career opportunities within the talent function.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
1. Source and screen talent for our Intern/Early Career program and Company IT Academy.
2. Schedule phone interviews/discussions with campus contacts and/or prospective candidates.
3. Serve as an Ambassador at campus events.
4. Send correspondence to new interns ensuring both Company and candidates are prepared for Day 1 and beyond.
5. Consolidate/track information to help prepare reports (Excel, PowerPoint).
6. Ensure candidates are in appropriate applicant flows within ATS, proactively following up with candidates ensuring delays are minimized in getting the employment application completed.
7. Prepare new hire packets and ensure supplies are on hand for successful Day 1.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.