The Recruiting Business Partner leads talent requisition activities for the business area he/she supports, and is responsible for delivering dynamic Hiring Manager and Candidateexperiences. The Recruiting Business Partner reports to the Recruitment Manager and will partner closely with Indirect Reports such as Recruitment Coordinators & Candidate Sourcing Specialists.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with the Hiring Manager (HM), keeping the HM fully informed of progress, and for ensuring HM satisfaction through the end-to-end recruiting cycle (i.e., from initiation to hire)
- Responsible for an in-depth understanding of the role requirements which involves holding an effective and complete intake session with the Hiring Manager to clearly capture requirements, explaining and gaining commitment from the Hiring Manager for his/her role in the recruiting process
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting activities including: sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, closing candidates, and negotiating offers. Partners with the Recruitment Coordinators and Candidate Sourcing Specialist assigned to their team and ensures the team is meeting performance goals related to the sourcing activities.
- Manage all logistics associated with filling the requisition through Day 1 of hire, (e.g., scheduling interviews with candidates and hiring managers, candidate review meetings, generating and delivering accurate offer letters, and initiating all setup activities for a new hire. This work is done in collaboration with recruitment coordinators and sourcing Specialists that support the Recruiting Business Partner
- Direct a support team of professionals who are not direct reports, maintaining engagement, development and delivery of all accountabilities
- Partner with the Sourcing Specialists to create sourcing strategies, recruitment plans, and programs that will attract and deliver qualified and diverse talent to Atos.
- Partner with Human Resources to understand compensation structure and develop offers in line with that structure
- Partner with Workforce Management to support internal hiring initiatives
- Partner with Reporting/Analytics teams to provide data and analysis for all reporting required
- Responsible for maintaining data in Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management, etc., and generating appropriate report
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels within a highly matrixed organization with the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with colleagues and peers to deliver the most qualified talent for Atos
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and trusted relationships with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage deadlines for a variety of requisitions against competing priorities
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence others to accomplish goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to partner, manage and influence virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work with outsourced providers if necessary
- 5-7 years recruiting experience; with three (3) years of recruiting experience within the IT environment strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Expert level knowledge in full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.