Swirl is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and entrepreneurialRecruiter. This person will play a pivotal and dynamic role, focused on attracting and engaging top talent that will continue to differentiate our work and culture. This is an incredible opportunity to spearheadrecruiting efforts for a full-service creative agency with a commitment to emergingtechnology. TheRecruiter will beresponsible for full-cyclerecruiting (from sourcing to offer) for a variety roles acrossTechnology, Creative, Strategy, Account Management, Production, and Operations.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from initial brief, candidate contact, interview cycle and offer, while working seamlessly with internal teams and hiring managers.
- Develop forward-thinking pipeline and sourcing strategies while fostering long-term relationships.
- Provide an extraordinary & positive candidateexperience.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop strong rapport with all hiring managers; filling needs in a strategic and timely way.
- Utilize ATS to track candidates; focusing on engagement while analyzing trends.
- Leverage data analytics to understanding hiring trends and evolve process.
- Attend industry events to network with candidates; be an ambassador for Swirl in the advertising community.
We're looking for people with:
- 4+ years’ recruiting/talent acquisition experience; agency experience ideal
- Ability to manage a complex, detailed requisition load with multiple moving parts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Positive by default and excels in finding creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally
- Experience working in a dynamic, high growth organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong command of MS Office Suite; experience with ATS platforms ideal