Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Recruiter Specialist 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Oklahoma City, OK
Jump into our fast-paced, high-demand recruiting organization as a full lifecycle recruiter. From our centralized recruiting location, you will support positions across the enterprise. We’re looking for someone with five or more years’ experience in full cycle recruiting to bring their experiences to the team.
- Execute recruiting efforts.
- Develop short and long-term recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Plan and support recruiting events.
- Partner with hiring organizations across multiple disciplines.
- With oversight, execute end to end recruiting and offer to hire processes.
- Working with Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, manage candidate pools, process offers and coordinate external onboarding and/or internal transfers.
- Ensure adherence to standard process and procedure.
- Understand when to elevate opportunities to apply flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Partner and manage high-touch relationships with internal and external candidates and domestic hiring managers across multiple disciplines, locations and businesses.
- As needed, proactively search external resume databases using Boolean search strings in a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
- Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate interview scheduling.
- Maintain pipeline of pre-screened candidates and continued contact with hard to find skilled candidates to retain interest.
- Provide proactive and consistent communication with business partners to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hire within expected timeline.
- Willing to work non-standard hours, as needed
- Knowledge of manufacturing
- Communication & customer service skills
- Must be fast learner to understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings.
- Able to build positive relationships with business partners, human resources and internal recruiting / staffing teams and candidates
- Able to understand job requirements and identify them in candidate resumes and 1-on-1 interactions
- Experience recruiting in the aerospace and defense industry, including different levels of DoD Security Clearances
- Experience in negotiating compensation with business partners and candidates
- Experience utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes
- Experience using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Kenexa etc.)
- Experience building complex Boolean search strings
- Knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6+ years’ related work experience, a Master’s and typically 4+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years+ Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- 1+ working withCRM tools and processes
- 1+ working with Applicant Tracking Systems
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!