- With oversight, execute end to end recruiting and offer to hire processes.
- Working with Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, manage candidate pools, process offers and coordinate external onboarding and/or internal transfers.
- Ensure adherence to standard process and procedure.
- Understand when to elevate opportunities to apply flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Partner and manage high-touch relationships with internal and external candidates and domestic hiring managers across multiple disciplines, locations and businesses.
- Must be fast learner to understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings.
- As needed, proactively search external resume databases using Boolean search strings in a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
- Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate interview scheduling.
- Maintain pipeline of pre-screened candidates and continued contact with hard to find skilled candidates to retain interest.
- Provide proactive and consistent communication with business partners to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hire within expected timeline.
- Able to build positive relationships with business partners, human resources and internal recruiting / staffing teams and candidates
- Able to understand job requirements and identify those requirements in candidate resumes and one-on-one interactions
- Experience recruiting in the aerospace & defense industry including different levels of DoD Security Clearances
- Experience in negotiating compensation with business partners and candidates
- Experience utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes
- Experience using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Kenexa etc.)
- Experience building complex Boolean search strings
- Knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, as needed
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.