5 - 7 years experience • Construction
At Shawmut, our primary objective is to deliver exceptional service catered to our clients specific goals and concerns. Our project teams deliver top quality work through a hands-on, collaborative process while keeping our clients best interests our absolute focus at all times. With specialized training and the support of a national company, we foster project teams whose skill and dedication leads to the deliberate, predictable and repeatable constructionexperiences that have attracted and retained the top clients in every market in which we focus. The most memorable constructionexperiences are based on one principle it's the people who make the difference. And at Shawmut, we have the very best.
We are constantly growing with new business in existing and new markets requiring highly qualified staff to deliver these projects. As a Full Life Cycle Recruiter you will partner with hiring teams to create a candidate pipeline in strategic areas by uncovering and engaging prospective candidates through phone, email and social media. This process includes, but is not limited to, direct sourcing to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies for current and future roles, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for hire, influencing, motivating and maintaining the interest of strong candidates, managing smooth candidateexperiences through the interview process, and simultaneously maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers
If you are an experienced talent acquisition professional that recognizes the importance of using a phone in addition to passive methods and thrives in a fun and exciting high paced environment that encourages quick thinking, then Shawmut Design and Construction is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Develop and execute multiple sourcing strategies to identify candidates for current needs and/or building of talent pools for future requirements
- Drive an exceptional Manager and Candidateexperience, effectively communicating the opportunity while promoting the client and employee value proposition
- Maintain processes and metrics for evaluating and fulfilling talent needs and improving efficiencies
- Develop and execute robust recruitment strategies for your client groups; this includes creating a proactive sourcing strategy, sourcing talent directly, conducting preliminary screens, and facilitating interview team kickoff and debriefs sessions.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the diversity of our talent pool
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on the recruiting pipeline and high-level strategy.
- Experience: A minimum of 5years of experienceRecruiting Construction Professionals
- Education: Bachelor?s Degreepreferred
- Strong current working knowledge of the hiring market
- Previous experiencerecruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for ruthlessly identifying, recruiting, and assessing talent.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System
- Strong passive applicant sourcing experience