Less than 5 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
My Future Consulting (MFC) has successfully partnered with various Fortune 500 and emerging growth companies. Our team of recruiting and sourcing consultants provide expertise in core recruiting functions including: competitive intelligence, full lifecycle recruiting, passive talent pipelining, and active sourcing. MFC has a reputation of providing clients with viable talented candidates.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Recruiter. This individual should have an upbeat and positive attitude, seeing the glass as half full and be passionate about the recruiting profession with the intent to make an impact in candidates’ lives and company human capital.
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards
- Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions across MFC.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Assist in creating sourcing strategies in conjunction with the Chief Talent Officer
- Effectively develop a tracking system for active placements, while utilizing ICIMS applicant tracking system
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through a variety of sources (complex internet searches, networking, local/community resources and research)
- Persuasively sells organization, role, and community to candidates
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult problems pertaining to the recruitment process
- Completes work independently individually and thrives in a team based environment
- Manage relations across businesses and talent recruitment teams.
- Establish ongoing relationships with Hiring Managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Develop influential relationships with the client groups
- Focus on a client oriented recruitingprocess
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are presented to clients
- Manage relations with potential candidates in order to understand their needs while offering services such as interviewing skills, resume critique, creation, or re-creation, and coaching.
- Creates positive candidate experience through problem-resolution, immediate response to candidate's needs, and delivery of exceptional service to candidate
- Bachelor’s in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in Recruiting
- Strong client/candidate focus
- Familiarity with databases, search engines, and recruitment software
- Excellent time management skills
- High sense of accountability and urgency
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities are essential to this position
- Experience with ICIMS applicant tracking system
- Versed in Boolean logic, and applicant tracking systems
- Skillful at gathering hard to obtain information and leveraging candidates with knowledge
- High volume recruitingexperience strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of strategic sourcing theory and practice
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), preferred
- Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies (AIRS), preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)