The Corporate Recruiter is primarily responsible for the full life cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical positions with CapTel and its affiliate organizations. This position works closelywithdirectors, hiring managers and supervisors to design recruiting strategies to ensure all staffing objectives are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and identify both passive and active candidates for current key openings in a variety of positions including but not limited to; entry level call center agents, technical customer service, accounting, management, human resources, marketing, sales, administrative, manufacturing, engineering and IT.
- Interact regularly withdirectors, hiring managers and supervisors to understand specific hiring requirements.
- Develop and implement customized strategic recruiting plans for specific positions and make recommendations to improve processes and procedures.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to directors, hiring managers, supervisors and candidates.
- Execute all facets of recruiting lifecycle including: create and post job openings, candidate sourcing, screening, company presentation, conduct phone screens and interviews, develop professional rapport with candidates, candidate selection process, recommend top talent to directors, hiring managers and supervisors, wage negotiations, and extend job offers.
- Create and revise job descriptions and conduct wage analysis’ to stay competitive within the industry and market.
- Utilize a variety of candidates sourcing methodologies including networking at job fairs and social functions, cold calling, social media, job boards, on-campus college recruiting, print publications, employee referral programs, and internal postings
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 2years