A leading provider of contractor and permanent technology recruiting services, is rapidly expanding due to significant growth in the IT staffing sector. Join our team to become a highly successful Tech Recruiting Specialist and enter into our proven training and leadership development program to potentially earn a role as a business manager overseeing sales operations in any of our 22 locations in North America.
As a Tech Recruiting Specialist you will be working with industry-leading technology companies – from cutting edge early startups to Fortune 500 companies, develop a strong professional network, and grow your own profitable book of business. This position is located in our Chicago office, located in the heart of the loop, steps from public transportation and the financial district.
You will become skilled at…
- Sourcing candidates/clients through our proven sourcing and market research methodology
- Opening new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone and online
- Executing a successful recruiting process from start (source) to finish (hire) using our vast set of ‘best practices’ guides and tools
- Educating and advising candidates/clients to build strong and trustworthy relationships with customers
- Working within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience
- Networking and becoming a well-connected member of your local tech community via our proprietary technology meetup series “Tech in Motion” events
You will receive…
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary skills to succeed and flourish in your role
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Accelerated title and salary growth potential (our most successful Recruiters are promoted into a management seat within two years)
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day.
- Base compensation with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission
- Highly competitive benefit package: health, vision, dental, 401k, gym reimbursement and more!
As an ideal candidate, you will…
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Display a strong interest in business development and sales
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be effective at building strong relationships
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Enjoy learning about the IT industry
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or honorable discharge from military service