* We are looking for a talented recruiter that can add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing creative and inventive opportunities to refine and improve process, interview skills, identifying strategies, potential trends/issues, and have critical conversations on sourcing strategies, market trends, and compensation issues.
* The ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant to educate partners on process, procedure and best practices is required.
Required Minimum Experience:
* Eight or more years of superior full life cycle corporate recruiting and/or search firm/RPO experience (preferred experience within biotechnology/healthcare industry); including: 1) consistent track record of delivering high-level talent acquisition solutions and strategies; 2) candidate assessment; 3) marketplace intelligence and geographic awareness; 4) consultative relationship builds with hiring managers and candidates; and 5) timely fills with quality candidates.
* Demonstrated success with direct sourcing methodology and internet sourcing, including: 1) internet sourcing and conducting boolean searches; 2) mining databases; 3) cold-calling, networking, and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions.
* Proven experience and knowledge creating sourcing maps and strategies for comprehensive and focused approach to finding niche talent in engineering, operations, sales, quality, or other directly related manufacturing function.
* Previous experience working in a heavily matrix organizations
* Experience recruiting for various role levels from administrative to Director
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment with speedy response time and follow up; and
* Demonstrated experience in managing time and workload to successfully work onsite as needed or remote as well as recruiting for remote locations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Proficiency in MS Office products and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems (Kenexa preferred);
* Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations
* Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
* Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills; and Willingness and ability to travel to locations as needed, approximately 10% of time.
* Proficiency with competency-based interviewing techniques (Lominger preferred)
* Strong negotiation and candidate closing skills
* Knowledge of OFCCP regulations
* Creative mindset for suggesting ideas that improve team's ability to meet hiring objectives
* Ability to understand and talk about functional areas including engineering, life science, medical device, and overall business acumen; and strong interpersonal and communication skills.