- Confers with Principle Investigators and Program Managers to develop and execute recruiting plans based on specific Departmental needs.
- Conducts regular follow up with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Develops additional strategies and plans to broaden recruiting efforts as needed.
- Coordinates college recruiting initiatives. Attends careers fairs and networking events. Develops and fosters relationships with colleges and universities to aid in recruiting efforts. Represents HJF to increase company awareness by giving presentations at colleges and attending student group activities.
- Reviews and screens resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Prescreens candidates and presents findings to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates, to include scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Performs detailed reference checks and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Makes recommendations on compensation based on salary analysis, HJF compensation structure and market information. Advises hiring managers on results of analyses.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the recruiting team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Visits hiring managers to develop a thorough understanding of department/Program culture and uses that understanding to develop recruiting plans and assist candidates.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices. Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in HRIS Management System.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management. Must be able to manage competing demands, while being adaptable and flexible. Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Experience: 4 to 6 years related experience in human resources department in recruitment and staffing.