This role is responsible for identifying and attracting talent through conventional and advanced recruiting methods. In this role you will work full-cycle recruiting while collaborating with our TA team, HR business partners and hiring managers. To be successful you need to be a strong recruiter with focus on customer service and sense of urgency.
- Perform research, sourcing and recruiting using advanced techniques to identify passive talent through social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles and other means.
- Actively seek and develop innovative and creative sourcing strategies as well as emerging technology and tools.
- Collaborate closely with Talent Acquisition Advisors and business customers to cultivate a talent pipeline of internal and external talent for hard to fill technical roles.
- Build and manage branding campaigns/talent communities for targeted sourcing through use of a CRM.
- Maintain a working knowledge of state and federal regulations impacting employment practices and internal employment policies/procedures; with responsibility to maintain compliance requirements within the Talent Acquisition process
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of technical recruiting experience OR 7+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Deep understanding of web based recruitment and methods to identify AND recruit passive talent.
- 3+ years' experience recruiting for engineering professionals.
- Mix of past experience in agency and corporate recruiting.
- Recruiting experience working within a manufacturing/engineering/electronics company.
- AIRS or other advanced recruiting/sourcing certification or training.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, as reflected in the ability to network in person and online.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple tasks/projects in parallel.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to attract talent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.