We are a people first organization, and Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Amperity’s success. The person in this role is passionate about talent acquisition, while driving initiatives in employer branding, and system-building to support our rapidly scaling organization. Reporting directly to the Recruiting Manager, this person must be an exceptional communicator with a healthy mix of quantitative, analytical, and relational skills.
- Hiring Strategy: Partner with business leaders across the company to set and drive hiring strategy, goals, process
- Candidate Experience: Provide a high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel. Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Assessment Quality: Work closely with business leaders to measure, influence and deliver quality assessment while eliminating bias
- Coaching: Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Process improvements: Work with management and cross functional partners to optimize and execute process improvements related to talent acquisition
- 5-7 years as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, and integrity
- Translates business challenges and questions into solutions
- Thinks strategically while staying on top of tactical execution; exhibits excellent judgment when there isn’t an obvious answer
- Exhibits excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Provides superior customer service, both internally and externally
- Has experience negotiating complex compensation packages