We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Record to Report Business Analyst for our Global Information Technology organization at our Corporate Headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas.
As a Record to Report Business Analyst, you will work with stakeholders and other service development teams to understand business requirements, define projects and develop project specifications.
What will be expected from you?
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects.
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy.
- Liaise with the other service development teams to suggest a high-level functional solution.
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services.
- Work with the business architects and other planners to assess current capabilities.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for solutions.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- An Associate’s Degree in Business/IT with 7+ years related experience.
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/IT with 5+ years related experience.
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs.
- Must have in depth SAP FICO functional and application knowledge in the following areas: Product Costing, Material Ledger, Actual Costing, COPA, Classic and NewGL, AA, AR, AP, PCA, Treasury, FSCM – financial supply chain management.
- Must have completed at least 3 full SAP implementation cycles in the areas of SAP FICO or related disciplines.
- Experience in SAP S4 Hana/SFIN, Business function activation, SLO Conversion, BPC, PCM, SAP Business Objects, SAP BW and/or SAP HANA will be a plus.
- Must have strong end-to-end business integration experience in the following areas: SAP FICO with otherSAP modules like MM, PP, SD, PS and PM.