Purpose of the job:
Develop and enhance animation and rendering solutions for realtime graphics applications.
• Develop software solutions for artists. The tools and libraries you will write will be used by artists to create groundbreaking visual effects.
• Design and develop a high performance computer vision and machine learning driven animation pipeline.
• Write documentation, both internal for otherdevelopers and external for the user community.
• Participate in teams working on a common goal. This will include weekly meetings and electronic discussions.
• Keep abreast of the latest technology. The machine learning and computer graphics communities are changing rapidly and we expect our developers to always learn.
Education and/or ExperienceRequired:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Math / Physics
• Adept in both C++, and Python. GPU programming experiencerequired. Unreal Engine development experience highly desirable.
• Ability to optimize image processing, computer vision, and machine learning applications
• A solid foundation in mathematics. This job will require that you be able to read, understand, implement and make improvements on the latest research. You should be able to read a paper from SIGGRAPH and understand it. Specifically, understanding of optimization techniques and calculus is essential.
• A broad knowledge and curiosity about computer graphics is very important. We solve many, varied problems at Digital Domain.