Related Management is seeking a RealPage System Administrator to sit in either our Gaithersburg, MD, or New York, NY, offices. The RealPage System Administrator will be responsible for providing overall administration, troubleshooting and technical support for our property management software at the corporate and property level.
- Performs business analysis through compiling and analyzing data. Gathers and documents business requirements collected from customers and 3rd party vendors.
- Executes all aspects and phases of testing initiatives for moderate to large sized system implementations and/or enhancement projects. Writes test scripts and works with customers to tests system upgrades/fixes to ensure the system matches the business requirements.
- Writes project documentation, including system requirements, process design, and testing plans according to standard financial and residential System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Ensure all items are "ticketed" in the helpdesk system, and efficiently allocate all incoming requests to the team, prioritize actions, monitor team resources as well as ability to identify and permanently resolve recurring issues.Delegate all tickets to RealPage platinum support based on cause.
- Take a proactive approach in trying to assess RealPage from user perspective and generate solutions even before the issues are raised by the end-users.
- Assist / support regional staff with questions / requests regarding root cause of issues, and recommend solutions.
- Oversight of all property acquisitions in RealPage including coordination between vendor, tracking progress, perform UAT for pre and post conversion and perform post migration review.
- Management of Compliance Depot vendor requests and approvals.
- Oversee monthly fiscal close process.
- Implement and support site check scanners including bank account updates.
- FCO (collections) implementations.
- Communication to end users for: product issues, core system changes, Initiatives requiring action items from site and fiscal period close.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of RealPage OneSite affordable application support, implementation and configuration experience
- 5 years property management experience
- Experience with working within a helpdesk / support environment
- Software documentation and training experience is highly desired
- Ability to prioritize demands of third parties
- Natural ability to take ownership, act with a sense of urgency and accept challenges