Boeing Laser and Electro-Optical Systems (LEOS) is looking for highly skilled and adaptable real-time software engineers to perform design, analysis and test of embedded software solutions.
Engineer would work as part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting the development of both directed energy and electro-optical systems.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Developing, documenting and maintaining architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for embedded real time software systems.
- Realtime Operating systems experience (VxWorks, Linux, Greenhills,etc).
- Work as a lead engineer on mid to large IR&D and development projects.
- Experience with electro-optical systems.
- Experience with developing on or interfacing to Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs).
- Experience working in a research and development environment.
- Experience with model based design.
Job ID 1700013873