$100K — $150K *
Real Estate Tax Managers serve as members of our Private Client Service (PCS) team and possess a strong technical knowledge in partnership taxation and concepts specific to real estate companies.
In addition to tax return reviews, Real Estate Tax Managers participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. Managers must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Associates and Senior Associates. Participation in the professional growth and development of Associates and Senior Associates is also a key component of Managers’ responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree required; Accounting, Finance, Economic or related degree preferred
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service preferred (i.e. CPA or MST advanced credential)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a tax firm, including: partnership tax experience - Understanding of Subchapter K, partnership allocations and other issues pertaining to the real estate industry
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.
Valid through: 4/9/2021
$100K — $150K
13 days ago