Real Estate Tax Manager / Director (cpa firm)
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Real EstateTax Manager / Director (cpa firm) - FT51943
New York City, NY
100,000 - 175000
- Perform technicaltax reviews of all tax returns.
- Assume full responsibility of tax accounts assigned. This includes being responsible for personnel scheduling, compliance with due dates and monitoring time budgets.
- Begin and complete taxresearch projects, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise, understandable written form.
- Assume tax preparation responsibility for the more complex business returns.
- Assume client service responsibility for clients.
- Identify specific tax strategies for tax planning purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. CPA certification
2. 7+ yearsexperience working in tax for a public accounting firm.
3. Public Accounting Management experience
4. Preparation and review of tax returns (either business, S Corp, C Corp, Individual or Trusts) including analyzing information and complex calculating book/tax differences.
5. Strong experience with 1031 transactions. 704(b) and 704(c) allocations.
- Working knowledge of GoSystem software a plus.
- Present Salary?
- Salary Expectation?
- .Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?