We are looking for an outstanding Real Estate Strategic Planner that will join our expanding Global Workplace Services team to help support our rapidly growing business. You will build a portfolio strategy and planning tools that are in-line with business requirements and company goals. Prepare and review monthly and quarterly lease transaction schedules with Accounting; assist with review of lease terms and liaise with Corporate Legal to prepare comments. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build portfolio strategy and planning tools that are in-line with business requirements and company goals
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly lease transaction schedules with Accounting; assist with review of lease terms and liaise with Corporate Legal to prepare comments
- Gather and synthesize data from various systems in all departments and build data models for variety of business and real estate related decisions
- Be collaborative: Assist with and collaborate with multiple cross departmental teams – AP/AR, business units, Account Managers, Controllers, Design & Delivery, Operations, and other stakeholders.
- Identify, track down & resolve data quality issues; create process improvement plans for data systems and reports
- Create presentations for illustrating current facility status and projected future plans; create short and long term occupancy scenarios
- Assist in the management of lease transactions and executed lease documents; manage key lease provisions/critical dates
- Incorporate real estate market surveys, financial analysis and pros vs cons assessments into executive presentations
Who you are
- Minimum of 6 years of experience solving highly complex problems through quantitative data analysis and modeling.
- College degree from top university; MBA + Space / Occupancy Planning background preferred.
- Solid business judgment and excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; superb customer service skills.
- Understanding of budget preparation, financial analysis, construction and project management.
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls and elements of real estate legal documents,
- Experience with CAFM applications, Excel, SQL (and similar database apps) and statistical packages a plus