Real Estate Service Advisor
The National Real Estate Practice Department of Marsh is in search of a Real Estate Service Advisor. This individual would have the opportunity to report into the SVP of Real Estate Operations and work alongside seasoned professionals, supporting some of the largest Real Estate Investors in the world. The successful candidate would enjoy working on a collaborative team, has a knack for paying attention to detail, enjoy developing a rhythm of organization, proactively anticipate and resolve issues autonomously, and deem themselves well versed in property casualty commercial insurance.
If this speaks to you pleaseapply!
- Process standardization and addition of expertise and experience to client teams that are not used to or staffed for these complex and consistent service requirements.
- Assisting with documentation as needed on pre-placement accounts.
- Allocation and change schedule ownership is valued by the client; enhancement of their undocumented allocation methodology is often a significant improvement over previous attempts
Process acquisitions and dispositions
- Provide premium quotes
- Manage the evidence of insurance issuance to clients, property managers, lenders, and other valid interested parties
- Maintain real-time Statement Of Values
- Advise on add/delete impact with regards to portfolio shifts in Catastrophe or occupancy
- Adjust portfolio changes with insurance carriers on a quarterly basis or as otherwise directed by the client.
Renewal and adjustment invoicing, and related functions
- Managing day to day tasks including but not limited to emailing invoices, tracking payment, reporting status to client, issuing premium-paid statements, paying carriers, monitoring escrow account balance and disclosing to clients.
- Complete premium allocations with the client?s input and approval, coordinating the process with the risk practices.
- 5-7years of commercial insurance industry experiencerequired.
- Real Estate management experienced preferred.
- College degreepreferred but not required if more than 10 years? relevant experience in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of Property and/or Casualty insurance
- Strong aptitude for managing projects and ability to prioritize
- Prior experience facing off to external clients
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office products, especially Excel which is a must.
- P&C Producer License preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turnrisks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. , please visit us at: .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.