CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network.
MTU Field Marketing Program Managers, or Real Estate Relationship Managers, are ‘in market’ support for sales professionals responsible for increased revenue within Multiple Tenant Unit (MTU) Buildings. The primary purpose is to develop a strategy to attract and retain a network of real estate related professionals who share leads and information to create growth (both unit sales and revenue) and building penetration within a market.
- Responsible for proactive first tier support of all landlord partners for the purpose of lead generation.
- Landlord partners include but are not limited to:
- Leasing Agents
- Prperty Managers
- Asset Managers
- Building Vendor
- Conduct high touch contact meetings with Leasing Agents (landlord reps, tenant reps), and Property Managers in order to establish partnerships and a referral network
- Develop strong referral base within real estate community
- Meet or exceed quota for lead generation
- Maintain a building management report to ensure minimum weekly and monthly contact with partners to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Coordinate introductions for sales teams when applicable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 6+ years professional work experience.
- 3-5 years in Real Estate management or Outside Sales with a proven track record of success is preferred
- Sales, business development, or public relations background
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills