As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 90,000 - 118,000 USD
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing and growing indeed's global real estate portfolio. We design, plan and implement any projects related to office expansions, build-outs and moves, with a dedicated focus on providing a fun and results-oriented work environment for our Indeedians.
Indeed is seeking a full-time Real Estate Project Manager to join our Real Estate team. We are looking for someone who has 5+ years of experience managing real estate related projects. You are extremely organized, resourceful, confident, and demonstrate strong prioritization skills. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily coordination of project-related activities among the leasing, workplace strategy, construction, IT, AV, and finance teams. The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a dynamic role in a company with a global presence, helping to build state-of-the-art facilities for a fun and evolving culture.
- Be an effective and adaptable project manager: Develop functional area and project-specific goals and objectives, plans, assumptions, budgets, schedules, deliverables, milestones, et al. Manage detailed project plans, make resourcing recommendations, & track and mitigate risks for large and small construction and capital projects. This individual should be flexible but firm on maintaining accountability of key dates.
- Improve processes and creatively solve problems: Identify, analyze, and improve upon existing business processes. Drive higher standards of quality. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Build relationships, drive effective communication, and mediate issues: Establish effective project communication plans throughout duration of project and ensure coordination and collaboration among the team. Learn and become knowledgeable in design, construction, leasing, IT, and AV terms, processes, and methods. Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Develop, organize, and maintain processes and project plans: Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Build clean, crisp processes and plans through organization and clear communication. Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft, project management softwares to develop project schedules, resourcing models, and executive presentation materials.
- Report status, updates, and changes to relevant stakeholders: Provide regularly scheduled project reports, incorporating updates on schedule, finances and risks and issues; maintain relationships with internal and external team members; ad hoc reporting as directed; understand which metrics matter most
- Escalate risks and issues, and develop mitigation recommendations to leadership. Forecast out potential risks and issues, build contingency plans in advance, identify impact to schedules and workstreams, and communicate outcome to broader project team and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of post-undergraduate experience in a project consultancy type role, including managing at least one major project from conception to completion
- Self-starter, able to work independently on projects with little to no direction
- Extremely efficient, creative, resourceful, and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing budgets and schedules
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Travel required potentially 10% of time.