Real Estate Project Manager / Financial Analyst
If you have a strong background in real estate finance, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with an innovative and customer-focused business.
With a reputation for professionalism and expert market knowledge, our client is a successful property and asset management company. They are now looking for a Real Estate Project Manager / Financial Analyst to join their team in Cincinnati.
Within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, you will have the chance to work with senior figures in the business and support the success of vital projects.
As the Real Estate Project Manager / Financial Analyst, you will analyze and communicate levels of risk and reward for a range of potential real estate acquisitions and dispositions. You will also perform special projects and analysis for the Executives.
Specifically, you will:
- Create financial models to evaluate potential investments and exit strategies
- Perform market research to determine or verify a project’s economics
- Assist with acquisition and physical due diligence
- Carry out rental rate analysis, lease reviews and built-outs
- Summarize and present your findings and recommendations in a succinct manner
To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in real estate finance
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Word, Outlook and advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding quantitative skills
- A Bachelor’s, ideally a Master’s, degree in Finance, Real Estate or a related field
Enthusiastic and positive, as a Real Estate Project Manager / Financial Analyst, you’ll need to be an organized, reliable individual who can work on your own initiative. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also key.
To apply for the role of Real Estate Project Manager / Financial Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Real Estate Project Manager, Project Manager, Financial Analyst, Property Financial Analyst, Finance Analyst, Analyst, Financial Analysis, Accounts, Accounting, Finance, Financial.