Job Description Summary
Manages the execution of real estate transactions and property management activities for healthcare real estate portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops acquisition, disposition and management strategies to meet business requirements.
- Performs analysis and resolution of real estate/property operating expenses.
- Handles and resolves issues that jeopardize the success of the assigned area.
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions,
- and continuing education initiatives.
- Works with Health Ministries and other affiliates to determine real estate requirements and manage the tactical execution of real estate transactions and property management activities.
- Responsible for collaboration efforts with the Regional and System-wide team to develop
- acquisition/disposition/management strategies to meet business requirements in a timely and value driven manner.
- Perform analysis and conflict resolution with the assigned real estate provider of operating expense/CAM reconciliations, lease issues as landlord and tenant, service issues within the portfolio, and plan and manage value and compliance driven activities.
- Manages relationships with outsourced real estate providers and consultants in the areas of real estate
- provider/broker within assigned local Health Ministries and Affiliates.
- Drives continual improvement in all aspects of real estate portfolio management by participating on project teams to ensure timely completion of projects and driving the development of project, service and capital budgets
- Organizational Change
- Performance Management and Development
- Customer Service Excellence
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of Portfolio Management experience in Corporate Real Estate or similar organization OR
- OR High School Diploma plus 15 years of Portfolio Management experience in Corporate Real Estate or similar organization