FidelityReal Estate Company (FREC) is the corporate real estate division of FidelityInvestments, providing a full range of services to Fidelity business unitsnationally and internationally. FRECmanages more than 11 million square feet of space in the United States andoverseas, including 13 North American and six international corporate sites,four mission-critical data centers and more than 190 retailinvestorcenters. Our philosophy iscustomer-centric; everything we do focuses on delivering solutions that meetthe needs of our customers at all levels
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in business, facilities management, architecture, engineering or other related area is preferred
- Graduate degree in a related field is desirable
- 15 - 20+ years of real estate management experience with increasing responsibility is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in asset and facilities management, project management, property, real estate finance/accounting and leasing (with expertise in at least one area)
The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
Managing a complex real estate portfoliocomprised of multiple buildings in Smithfield.
Leading a regional real estate operations teamfocused on delivering quality services that enable the success of Fidelitybusiness in the region.
- Overseeing partner resources managing the day to day operations of cleaning, landscaping, HVAC, engineering and critical infrastructure service delivery provided within the region. The role will also work closely with and cultivate key partnerships with Security, Enterprise Infrastructure and Enterprise Business Resiliency.
- Ensuring that the outsourced operations alliance partner for the region provides quality property and facility management services per their contractual agreement with a focus on operational excellence.
Managing the impact to Real Estate Operationsand being responsible for executive reporting and communication. This positionalso works with Enterprise Risk Services, Engineering Services and other FRECdepartments to ensure that business unit contingency space needs are met duringan event.
Representing FREC as a member of the RegionalCrisis Response Team for the region.
- Partnering with FREC Engineering Services to ensure consistent standards and performance is achieved across the region.
- Managing environmental issues and direct communication to Fidelity associates and management.
- Supporting critical building shutdowns and providing 24X7 on-call coverage for all building operations disruptions and escalations.
- Communicating to FREC Senior Team and business leaders regarding any building operations disruptions and actions plans as a result.
- Working closely with FREC Finance, on financialreporting and validating and controlling vendor costs.
Developing an annual and a multi-year regionaloperating and infrastructure capital plan.
Coordinating and approving regional operating expense budgets andthe capital multi-year plan.
- Identifying short, medium and long term facilities projects and infrastructure upgrades.
Reviewing project scoping and design documentsto ensure consistency with building standards and provide insight to support asustainable facilities operation.
- Managing vendor partners to ensure consistent delivery of facilities and small project services in accordance to Service Level Agreement.
- Providing vendor and risk management oversight of facilities vendors. Responsible for approving access badging of contractors and ongoing approval of granting access to Fidelity premises.