Real Estate Non - Licensed
Position Title: Real Estate Non-Licensed
Position Number: 260820
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Analysis, Project Management, Real Estate
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Position Title: Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
• Project management of current In Building projects and new In Building pipeline. management.
• Responsible for daily decision making and task/project management to ensure that assigned projects are completed within stated timelines.
• Assist in analyzing due diligence studies, negotiating leases or amendments, and obtaining governmental approvals and permits.
• Coordinating resolution of issues such as site maintenance, rent commencement, lease termination, lease renegotiation, landlord default notices or other complaints, and renewal of governmental permits.
• The Analyst is expected to work largely unsupervised and effectively prioritize multiple competing projects.
• The RE Analyst is responsible for maintaining accurate records of all projects being worked and be able to readily provide status reports for those projects.
• The Analyst must have the following skills/abilities:
a. Interpret and understand Client policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third party vendors.
b. Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
c. Understanding of Environmental Laws, Policy and Procedure
d. Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve the Company''s rights and meet the Company''s contractual and regulatory obligations.
e. Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network Management Team.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.