Real Estate Litigation Attorney
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
SENIOR REAL ESTATE LITIGATION ATTORNEY
NYC Firm in need of an experience in-house litigation attorney who is familiar with all NY Real Estate law matters. Must be knowledgeable in all trial aspects of litigation such as discoveries, pretrial, and post-trial matters. Must have experience handling virtually any type of real estate litigation matter.
The firm seeks a Litigation attorney with 5 to 9 years' experience working currently as a Real Estate Litigation Attorney at a firm. Candidate must have strong trial and litigation skills experience with the proficiency and motivation to handle cases as the lead attorney.
Well-positioned to assist with any issues and disputes that arise during any phase of a real estate venture or project. Represent ing commercial, industrial, non-profit, and residential REITs, real estate investors, developers, banks, lenders, property owners, receivers, property managers, landlords, brokers, appraisers, title insurers, escrow agents and other industry-related businesses with a diverse range of needs and interests.
Provides legal representation to our company assessing the facts and issues of each scenario and counseling appropriately. Respond to concerns in order to increase and retain business. Other duties as needed to support the legal and management goals.
- Ideal candidate must have experience with discovery and law and motion work
- Taking and defending depositions
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of real estate and mortgage compliance laws
- Ability to assume immediate responsibility on litigation matters
Successful applicant will possess strong attention to detail, operate well both as a team player and on individual tasks. Candidates must be able to multi-task, operate against inflexible deadlines, and communicate regularly with us on a range of practice group topics such as.
- Commercial litigation experience
- Real estate or securities litigation experience
- Significant experience drafting a wide variety of motions and discovery in state and federal court
- Demonstrated leadership, business development and client relationship skills are highly valued
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- Excellent academic credentials
Qualification Questions to inclulde in your cover letter.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of NY discoveries, pretrial and post-trial matters experience do you have?
- How many years of NY in-house litigation attorney experience do you have?
- How many years of NY Real Estate Litigation experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Barred in New York?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Doctorate?