As a Real Estate & Customer Experience Manager, you would be part of a team that strives to provide best in class service to customers in our 40 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Dallas Market. Our customer base is diverse and we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations. With an emphasis on customer service and quality buildings, we have the best of both worlds – a local office of 50 staff members, with the support and sophistication of a large international company.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- The ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service.
- Proficient lease analysis and lease administration skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure safe/well maintained properties through competitively bid service agreements/capital projects and work oversight.
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial real estate experience recommended.
- Work well in a team environment providing leadership, mentoring and coaching.
- Possess a TX Real Estate sales license or have the goal to obtain a license within first 6 months in role.
- Possess a valid TX driver’s license with ability to travel to multiple properties within a given portfolio.
- Experience with property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or company mergers.
- Experience with budgeting cycles and CAM reconciliation processes using analytical skills.
- Provide exceptional customer experiences and have the ability to communicate with both local and corporate contacts.
- Experience with new initiatives, campaigns or system upgrades and proven adoption and navigational skills.
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal supervision while managing competing deadlines.