Are you an experienced facilities manager with a desire to work and grow your career in a global company? Headquartered in Denver, our Americas Real Estate team manages multiple locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. We are recruiting a new West Region Manager (II) to lead our team of facilities managers primarily in Nevada, Arizona, California, Washington and Oregon. This position ideally will be located in Reno or Phoenix.
What You'll Be Doing
- Day-to-day operations of multiple facilities (in multiple states)
- Organizing daily and weekly work schedule for direct reports and prioritize work flow.
- Meeting with department heads to schedule and organize moves. Build and reconfigure office furniture.
- Oversee local vendors and contractors to ensure their work is done in a safe manner and as specified by Arrow.
- Testing and maintenance of all emergency equipment.
- Meet with local Fire Department officials to conduct building inspections and testing and maintenance of fire alarms and fire equipment.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
What We Are Looking For
- Experience managing a portfolio of commercial office locations
- Outstanding time-management skills
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once
- Ability to prioritize in emergency situations
- Innovative mindset
- Experience managing capital projects
- Experience managing contractor relationships and driving results for facilities maintenance and repairs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.